Holdover Cases

A holdover proceeding is brought when you want to remove your tenant and regain possession of your apartment.

Depending on the circumstances, tenant's lease status, and the apartment's regulatory status (rent stabilized), there may be several ways to remove a tenant.

If your tenant is causing damage to the apartment or problems for neighbors, you will need to start a case for nuisance. If your tenant continually pays you rent late, you may be able to evict them for chronic nonpayment. Call or email me to discuss options for a holdover matter!

Lets Evaluate your case!

Start here!