There are certain kinds of evictions that cannot be achieved in housing court.

If your tenant lives in an illegal apartment, such as an illegal conversion in a private house, or illegal renting of rooms, you may not be able to evict them in a holdover proceeding.

You will need to start an ejectment proceeding in Civil or Supreme court. These cases must be filed properly and must clearly state the reason an ejectment is needed.

I have handled many ejectment matters and can provide you with the legal skill to remove your tenants.

Lets Evaluate your case!

Start here!