Non Payment of Rent

This in the most common type of housing court proceeding.

If your tenant has stopped paying rent, you must not delay in starting a case for nonpayment. I have experience with all kinds of tenants, including Section 8 NYCHA, co-ops,condominiums and market rate tenants. I can help you get the fastest results in court, whether full payment of the rent due or eviction of the tenant.


Lets Evaluate your case!

Start here!